Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Petraeus Follies: Jill Kelley's InBox




The Petraeus Follies:  Jill Kelley’s InBox

To:  Jill Kelley
From: Abdelicious
Subject: Pix

Glad U liked the pix.  Waiting 4 U 2 lick the sweat from the 6-pak, LOL. BST, if U evR need anything, just let me no.

To:  Jill Kelley
From:  SupahDave
Subject:  JW

KUPTGW.  Slammin vet charity event.  U R a genuine QT.   RUUP4IT?

To:  Jill Kelley
From:  KelleypaTROLL
Subject:  Handz OFF

U skanky hor, keep ur handz OFFA my man.  Heez got mre medals thn yrs, so deal witit beeaytch.  Im watchin U.

To: Jill Kelley
From: Abdelicious
Subject:  Email Threat?

U bet, thissis disturbing.  Lemme go 2 cyber-crimes.  And so U wont worry 2 much, more pix?  Call me sauna-iguana.  STM?  HHJK.

To:  Jill Kelley
From:  KelleypaTROLL
Subject:  UR in 4 it

MayB U didn’t gettit.  HANDZ OFF!!!!!  & FEET.  I saw wat U did under the table.  SAMAGAL.

To:  Jill Kelley
From:  John_in_Kabullshittistan
Subject:  Thinking of U

SETE.  YR SH.  SOMY?

To:  Jill Kelley
From:  John_in_Kabullshittistan
Subject:  SSDD

IRL, my job RSTBI.  IYSWIM.  Fun to think of U NIFOC.  MWBRL.

To:  Jill Kelley
From:  SupahDave
Subject:  OL

Lotza pressure (SHID).  Wife and BOM.  Don’t need another CLM, but RU interested?

To:  Jill Kelley
From: KelleypaTROLL
Subject:  AYOR

AWGTHTGTTA?  I mean, really?  BIH.

To:  Jill Kelley
From:  Abdelicious
Subject:  BM

What more do U want from me?  I’ve been UR DGA at J. Edgar’s.  DITYID?

To:  Jill Kelley
From:  South Korean Embassy, Faux-Consul Division
Subject:  Myun hu po gi ha da

Pale piece of pig’s ear:  Myun hu po gi ha da.  As in you are no longer an ‘honorary consul’ for the Republic of Korea.  Remove your license plate at once and give it back.

To:  Jill Kelley
From:  NBC News, Florida Stringer Division
Subject:  Fat Chance

You’re not ‘inviolate,’  We can walk on your lawn and take all the pictures we want.  GNBLFY, but GMBO.

To:  Jill Kelley
From:  Supah Dave
Subject:  GL

Sorry things are FUBAR.  HIH.

To:  Jill Kelley
From:  John_in_Kabullshittistan
Subject:  HIWTH

STBY!

To:  Jill Kelley
From:  Abdelicious
Subject:  SITWB

STFU!  I’m in enough trouble already, and you’re JASE.  HYLMS  (and I don’t even have a twin).

(Unlike the players in the Patraeus follies, I’m not under the delusion that I’m thirteen years old.  Thus I had to resort to internet acronym help.  Otherwise, HSIK?  Anyway, here’s a cheat sheet: http://www.safesurfingkids.com/chat_room_internet_acronyms.htm)










No comments:

Post a Comment